0 Comments | by
SHARE

Usually I simply pick one item for Lust of the Week. Often it is an excruciating process choosing a single item as inevitably lust-worthy items are like hot girls: they usually have hot friends. This week, ShopBop was, like other online retailers, having a major sale. Guess they're all ramping it up for Christmas season, making me feel in constant need of a shopping hit. Already this week, I bought a pair of skinnies of RevolveClothing and now all I can think about are the amazing deals on ShopBop! So this week, I present to you several items that qualify as my Lust of the Week as I am helpless to choose only one. Thank god I have my blog otherwise I would surely go insane with longing.

silk blend charmeuse floral top

This silk blend charmeuse floral top by Ingwa; Melero features a demure embroidered lace detail at the waist contrasted with a sexy low-cut back. Perfect for the innocent seductress type.

Dresses need to fit well and skim curves

Dresses need to fit well and skim curves, rather than hug them. Too often I see women overdoing the sex appeal by wearing too-tight dresses that make them look like club rats. This Isli Grazia dress features a flattering neutral color and curve-skimming fit, while a cowl neck and above knee length keep it sexy, yet classy. Perfectly high-maintenance!

I really love the toughness of this DKNY embroidered shift dress. A shift is just such a classic shape that it can be boring and the navy embroidering coupled with the black studs give this simple shift serious urban grit.

Now with such hot clothing, one needs some smoking accessories. This Gustto Belva clutch delivers elegant lines, with a bit of rocker chic. The quilted exterior with its irregular stitching provides interest and the silver buckle spices it up even further - simple ways to make a plain black clutch fashionable.

chic Botkier metallic Rex small shoulder bag

Finally we come to this chic Botkier metallic Rex small shoulder bag. Perfect for that evening out, or for simply upping the style factor of the everyday, this mirrored leather bag features gold hardware and a magnetic closure. Recently I saw a very similar version of this bag at Banana Republic, but for reasons mysterious to me, I prefer this smaller Botkier version. Perhaps its the rich coffee colour, or the shiny appeal of the mirrored leather, but I could totally imagine this swinging from my arm on a Saturday night.


Add a Comment Lust: ShopBop sale