0 Comments | by
SHARE

Juicy Couture Fashion Denim leggings

One of the coolest incarnations of leggings lately, and a big trend for fall, are denim leggings. The smaller cousin of the skinny jean, denim leggings provide the painted on effect of skinny jeans, with the comfort of leggings! I myself have been a convert since this spring when I purchased a pair. Skinny jeans for me were either too tight in the thighs and ass, or not skinny enough for my calves. I suppose I have funny shaped legs, but my wish back then was to find leggings that mimicked denim and for once fashion has answered my prayers! However, upon purchasing these, there was the question of how to wear them?

Leggings are a little more dangerous than wearing pants, since there is definitely potential to wander into the dangerous land of wearing leggings as pants and exposing more than you desire. In order to save you dear readers some grief, I've put together a couple ways I've found to wear denim leggings! These outfits are guaranteed to cover your lady bits, while still flashing those gams and I hope they will convince you as well to the greatness that is denim leggings:

Denim leggings - country

Denim leggings - country

For the ladies out there, here is an option perfect for a summer picnic with your dashing prince. Pairing mini dresses with leggings is a great way to transition summer dresses into fall, or to enable you to wear super short hemlines without the worry of exposure and subsequent cat calls.

Denim leggings - lilac

Denim leggings - lilac

For those with a more boho style, there is this lilac option. The soft, muted, tones keep it pretty, while the gold lentil necklace adds worldly flair and warmth. The looseness of the tunic is also very bohemian, but the gathered waist keeps it from looking like a shapeless sack. Toss in some trendy gladiators and this belted Kooba handbag for a modern edge, and you are good to go!

Denim leggings - casual

Denim leggings - casual

Finally, for a cool downtown look, pick up on all the trends the young Hollywood set is rocking such as the over sized tee, long cardigan vest, and funky booties. The combination of silver and dark forest greens is a thoroughly modern look that is very under-utilized in my opinion - green rocks!!

I hope you enjoyed these looks as much as I enjoyed making them! Which would you wear, and if you wouldn't wear any of these, how would you wear denim leggings?


Add a Comment How to wear denim leggings