0 Comments | by
SHARE

What's in Your Wallet, er, Bag?

Recently I've been reading posts by my fellow bloggers laying out the contents of their purses for all to see, most recently the ever stylish Savvy Mode. Personally, I find these posts fascinating and revealing, not only of what that particular person finds necessary to carry around, but also of how there are so many of us women out there who carry a crap load of things in their bags. In my own defense however, I do own smaller purses and do wear them, but often I find myself needing that big bag of things to hold all I'd need in the span of a day - plus whatever items my boyfriend decides to give me to hold!! I don't mind holding his things though, because it gives me good justification for having large purses :)

What's in Your Wallet, er, Bag?

  • Bag: Michael Kors
  • Mini-umbrella: Roots
  • Phone: Nokia
  • Bunny pouch containing band-aids, lip balm, lip gloss/lipstick, bobby pins, hair elastic, hair clip: gift
  • Transit tickets
  • Blotting papers: from Taiwan
  • Gum
  • Kleenex: Daiso
  • Wallet: Guess
  • Keys (not shown)
  • Other items that pop in on occasion: sunglasses, PSP, cell phone charger, ipod, notepad and pen

Add a Comment What's in Your Wallet, er, Bag?