0 Comments | by
SHARE

This is the second time in my life that I've been asked to a "sport" themed club night. For such a simple theme, it seems extremely hard to find something that is hot and club-worthy, while still giving off a "sporty" aura. I decided to do some online shopping to give myself some ideas. My picks I think probably range more into street-style than sport-style, but then again the two do intermingle at times.

Street Saint Cross hoodie

This Street Saint Cross hoodie is so bad-ass and I love it! I've definitely seen girls at the clubs wearing crop hoodies and hoodies are definitely "sporty". This one in particular features some great detailing on the sleeves and embroidery across the chest.

Street Saint polo dress

I love the color and cut of this Street Saint polo dress. I actually have a very similar American Apparel tennis dress in a bright green. This particular dress features a studded skull & crossbones design on the back, which doesn't make it entirely appropriate for a "sporty" theme, but it's pretty bad-ass for a polo dress! Imagine playing tennis in this!

mini-dress

This black color block mini-dress from edressme.com evokes "sporty" to me the best out of all these outfits because athletic wear often uses blocks or stripes of color in their clothes, such as Adidas' use of stripes.

Diesel is original and funky

This top by Diesel is original and funky and can be worn casually or out at the club. It could possibly work if you tied it up midriff style, pair it with some booty shorts and a sneakers.

In the end since I have neither the time nor money to invest in a new outfit, so I'll probably decide to wear either my aforementioned green polo dress, or to wear my TNA purple booty shorts, a white tank and baby-pink sneaker-style ballet flats. If anyone has any suggestions or thoughts on these picks do let me know!


Add a Comment Sporty club clothes