0 Comments | by
SHARE

I've been tagged again!! This time, by hilarious Deka of That's Hideous! And so you all know the drill, I write a bunch of loves/hates/randoms, then pass it on. So read and enjoy a little peek into the random mind of MizzJ...

10 things I love:

  • Cuddling
  • Sleeping in while doing the above
  • Cheesecake!!!
  • Designer sales
  • The sound of high heels against pavement
  • Skirts with pockets
  • Doritos
  • Watching cooking shows, especially Iron Chef
  • Intelligent hip-hop
  • Beaches

10 things I hate

  • People who budge in line
  • People who don't hang up in time and leave useless blank messages (you know who you are, douches)
  • Long work meetings
  • Narrow-mindedness and self-righteousness
  • Being bored
  • Celery
  • Uggs. If you must wear them, at least acknowledge their fugliness and don't pass them off as fashionable
  • Obnoxiously drunk people
  • Dirty slushy snow
  • Folding laundry

10 random facts

  • I don't know how to skip stones, but in 2nd year uni I wrote an essay on how to skip stones. I got an A.
  • I work as a software engineer
  • My top favourite travel destinations I've been to so far are Honolulu, Paris, and Taipei
  • I've been bungy jumping twice and zip lining once
  • I can pick up pencils with my toes
  • My favourite yoga pose is pigeon pose
  • I like to watch figure skating
  • Chewy Chips Ahoy are my favourite comfort food snack
  • I'm a 5th generation Chinese-Canadian

Add a Comment Tagged again!