0 Comments | by
SHARE

L'Occitane's Immortelle Brightening Serum

My knowledge of beauty products usually extends to what I can find in my local drugstore or in the beauty product stores of my local malls. However if you prefer to shop outdoors and to boutiques along Burrard and Granville in downtown Vancouver particularly, you will come across a beauty boutique carrying the L'Occitane line of products. Originating in Provence, L'Occitane seeks to share French beauty with the world via its line of body/face/hair/aromatherapy products containing all-natural ingredients like honey and tea tree oil. Imagine a more expensive, French version of Body Shop. I first heard about this brand through my sister and mom who are in love with their products. After checking out their website and reviews on MakeupAlley (all of which rate L'Occitane products pretty highly) I discovered this week's Lust:

The Immortelle Brightening Serum is packed with mysterious essential oils and vitamin C which promises its users a smoother brighter complexion. Vitamin C I know does help destroy free radicals in your skin and the reviews (you'll need to be a registered user to view) were super positive for this product, so I think this would be perfect for a complexion pick-me-up during those dark winter months.

Labels: ,


Add a Comment L'Occitane's Immortelle Brightening Serum