0 Comments | by
SHARE

Lubriderm Skin Nourishing body moisturizer with SPF

For a long time I've been looking for a daily moisturizer that not only moisturizes but protects my skin from that scourge of dermatologists everywhere: sun damage. Finally, I believe I may have found my perfect love-child between sunscreen and moisturizer.

Lubriderm's daily SPF moisturizer is the perfect blend of moisturer and sunblock. Packed with yummy winter-weather friendly ingredients like vitamin E and emollients such as petrolatum and cetearyl alcohol, this moisturizer works to form a protective layer to lock moisture into your skin and leave it smooth and soft. On the sunscreen side of things, this lotion contains the usual sunscreen protectors like octinoxate and promises UVA/UVB protection while being PABA-free.

I was infinitely thankful for the fact that the lotion was neither thick or sickly coconut smelling like your usual sunscreen, and that it absorbs quickly. The container for this lotion is also great too - it's a squeeze bottle, so there's no silly pumps that require you to drain the bottle upside-down just to get that last little bit of lotion at the bottle's bottom. My only remark about this lotion was that I had to apply a fair bit to get the same coverage as a usual moisturizer. As well, it left my hands feeling a tad parched.

Final Verdict: Nice balance between moisturizer and sunscreen and suitable for light, everyday use. If you require a heavier dose of moisturizing or sunblocking power however, I would not recommend this product.

Labels: ,


Add a Comment Lubriderm Skin Nourishing body moisturizer with SPF